10 Reasons to Use the Chaulk TeamTHE CHAULK TEAM Specializing in Country, City, Condo and Luxury Real Estate. Reasons why you should consider The Chaulk Team:
(1) Over 42 years' combined experience - We've experienced virtually all the challenges and demands of the selling and buying process and have always adapted to industry changes. We are also affiliated with one of Canada's leading real estate companies - Royal LePage
(2) The Chaulk Team has completed well over 1,000 real estate transactions representing $700M + in real estate value which reflects consistent year in and year out activity and success in getting a wide variety of real estate projects completed.
(3) Varied geographic experience and knowledge - We know the city and country having lived in both, Calgary & MD Foothills having completed numerous successful transactions in both. We are continually upgrading our knowledge and skills through ongoing professional training and education in each sector.
(4) Team Approach - Our Team approach allows project synergy, back-up support, choice of agent, cross management of projects, seamless administration, varied experience, blending of project and people skills, as well as listing and buyer market specialties. We also utilize other colleagues and Real Estate experts as needed for special projects.
(5) Experienced in small to large projects - encompassing condos, entry and move-up city homes, luxury properties, acreages and land of all sizes.
(6) We keep up to technological changes - We utilize many of the latest technologies for marketing our listings, the selling process and searching process for clients and our administration.
(7) Very professional product presentation - Our listings are always presented to the best and highest level utilizing a comprehensive marketing approach - custom staging and home preparation, professional photography, home audits, virtual tours, floor plans, social networking, engaging narrative, top quality brochures, custom signage and very polished marketing materials.
(8) Attention to detail - We treat each project with care and attention to detail in all areas and stages of the process.
(9) Service - Good old fashioned ethics, honesty, ongoing communication and personal touch. You the client are the focus with ongoing personal attention, service and honest communication on the status of your project and market activity. We want you to be completely satisfied with all aspects of our service.
(10) Market recognition - Our team has consistently been in the top 3% ranking in sales at Royal LePage and has received many awards for production level and quality of service. Furthermore, over 75% of our business is repeat and referral reflecting happy and satisfied clients.